BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

So today I had to work my full 8 hours...it was absolutely dead in the office. I basically got paid to sit around and talk to my co-workers. It was kind of neat though...me and the other girls read the part in the bible about the arrest, death and burial of Jesus during our lunch time (in English and Spanish) to reflect about this day. My co-workers are awesome...we really like each other a lot.

The one hour bus ride home was pretty fast because I was listening to some nice music on my I-pod. Once I got home I found Pebbles on my bed asleep :) She was tucked into my blankets and with her Hippo. Too cute! I woke her up and got her ready for her afternoon walk. We had an awesome walk...the weather was amazing! We walked for about an hour and now she's passed out at home :)
I'm getting ready to take the bus to go into Hoboken as we speak(how do i look? :)! ) to meet Robert for dinner (he's working at the Hospital till midnight) and then stay around and read Eclipse (the 3rd book in the Twilight Saga...i'm very behind on it). I'm not studying tonight because I'm going to be at work tomorrow (with nothing to do) and i'll take advantage and study a lot then.
Tomorrow after work i'm planning on going with Robert into The City and meeting up with Robert Blasko. I dont know if you guys remember that he was in Theater with me in High School and we went to prom together. He's living and working in California but is here visiting with his girlfriend so we'll probably grab some dinner together and catch up after all these years.

Well I hope you guys had a peaceful day! Loves!

0 comments: