BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain...

What started as another possible dreary day...turned into gorgeous 50 something degree weather here. This pic is the view of the city right outside my apartment walking Pebbles...beautiful! So I tried out the new "scary" leash that "chokes" Pebbles as we walk...and it was AWESOME!!!! She walked beside me like a normal dog the whole 30 minutes that we walked! I'm so happy that I finally found something that will tame the beast in her :). We saw lots of HUUUUGE dogs on the walk but Pebbles likes to pretend she's "brave" and go right up to them...however when they start walking towards here she'll start runnin like a baby!

So when I got home from my walk I found a note from the Post Office saying that they had tried to deliver my package but I wasn't home :(...so I rushed to the Post Office and picked it up :) yay...look at my yummmy goodies that mom and dad sent me because I was sick!Mmmm Lipton...Yummy Orange, Passion Jasmine Tea...a card...salchichas hahaha and other types of yummy tea!! This made my day! Thanks guys! Here's a close up at my favorite item(which I have enough to last me a few months!) and the card that was so adorable...Thanks again mom and dad! That was an awesome surprise!

So I've eaten my left over Turkey meatloaf for dinner...had a shower and am about to watch American Idol before going to bed...I've had a wonderful evening :) Happy to rest! Loves!

0 comments: