BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's a new day...

I woke up today being able to BREATHE (for the most part) out of both nostrils :). A lot of sleep was KEY! As you know all I did yesterday was lay around in bed and rest. I went to sleep early last night loaded up on Robitussin and Vicks Vaporub. Although I'm not 100% better and my nose is still a runny mess...I feel a lot better today!

It's a pretty frigid Sunday morning here...so I'm gonna stay indoors (unless I happen to go grocery shopping a lil later). I'm glad that I got some cleaning done yesterday...it makes the apartment feel less "sick" if you will. I'm doing the dishes as we speak (in the dishwasher of course) and watching pebbles attack her new favorite toy that squeaks all sorts of ways...we call it her "bunny".

Speaking of my darling little Pebbles...I took her to get her haircut last week and she looks adorable! Everyone that meets her falls in love with her! She's such a great little non barking puppy! We bought her a "tree house" so she can look outside the window in style :) It has a balcony, stairs and a cubby hole where she can hide. We also got her one of those training collars that basically chokes her if she tries to run. Because every time I take her on a walk, although she weighs only 11lbs, she drags me around instead of me being the one to walk her. So with this new collar if i pull on it she'll stop almost immediately. So far I haven't had the chance to try it out all that well because of the weather and then me being sick...but soon enough she'll be a dream to walk with :)
Well that's enough for now! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

0 comments: