BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

What a fool....

So this is gonna be a short post for the day...i'm exhausted! I don't know where my time goes! So today was obviously April Fools day and everyone TRIED...but did not succeed...to fool me. Our boss sent us a letter telling us were were moving to South New Jersey...about 2 hours away...everyone flipped out but I was the voice of reason reminding everyone what today was...he's such a fool thinking he could get me ;)

So after work Robert and I tried this new "healthy" place (we've gone one other time before) again...it's called Muscle Maker Grill...very delicious! After dinner we ran to Target so I could buy a few things to make an Easter Basket for his family...don't worry it's nothin fancy ;). I got home and played with my baby Pebbles and it's ALREADY bed time!!!! Tomorrow is Good Friday but I unfortunately have work all day...oh and on Saturday too...at least I have Easter off!!!!

I hope you guys had a good day! Loves!

0 comments: