BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is risen...


"But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him."
-- Acts 2:24 NIV

Happy Easter! I hope everyone's enjoying this GORGEOUS day and remembers what it's all about! The weather is awesome today...it's in the 70's...the flowers are starting to bloom and everyone and their kids and puppies are outside walking.

I slept in a little bit, since I've had to wake up at 6 am every day this week. I made an awesome egg white, spinach and turkey omelet with wheat toast. Then after that settled I dressed Pebbles up in her Easter Dress and took her on a walk :)...
It was so nice outside that I wanted to keep walking...but she can only go so far before she starts panting profusely.
I decided to take yet another pic of the skyline of Manhattan...it's beautiful! I love living here :)

So we went back to the apartment and I changed into a tank top and decided I'd attempt a JOG...yup you heard me right...a JOG!

I left my little baby passed out and turned my I-pod on and started on a little journey.
So as you should know I'm in no type of shape whatsoever. I ran about 7 blocks and wanted to absolutely DIE...I felt like my lungs were going to collapse...but I had made a goal to make it to the entrance of the park near me and I didn't stop until I got there! I walked back home...there was no way of running back...and I nearly collapsed onto my couch! I burned about 380 calories with my walk and small run :) Now I can eat more haha.

Some studying is on my agenda today...but also relaxing. I hope you guys truly enjoy your day! loves!!

0 comments: