BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Nanni's Cuppie Cakes


Hello family! So here are the latest pictures of my Black & White themed cuppie cakes for a birthday party! They were a huge hit...I made 24 big ones (yellow cake and chocolate cake) and 24 mini cup cakes :)





Vanilla frosting with Chocolate cake...lots of sprinkles, cookie crumbs, coconut...you name it...I used it :)




a mini Chocolate chip cuppie cake :) and below the following four pictures are of my mini cuppie cakes and the rest are my big cuppie cakes decorated and ready to eat! They look delish!


The chocolate frosted yellow cake cuppie cakes are packed and ready to go...I hope you enjoyed some of my pictures that i posted! I have a new job on Monday for the Vikings vs. Jets football game...yellow and purple cuppie cakes with football designs! Wish me luck! hope everyone's doing well! lovings!!!

























0 comments: